Home Site Map ContactAsk Question
gif   Colorado Divorce Attorney Denver  

Video - Avoid Contempt if You Can


Summary:  Try to avoid your filing of a contempt action against the other party if you can. Sometimes a contempt action is the most efficient way to get compliance with court orders. However, first try to persuade the other party to comply with the court orders, and in some cases a Rule 70 motion is an inexpensive way to get your problem solved.


Video on Avoiding a Colorado Family Law Contempt Action - if You Can

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player


GIF The material on this web site is for informational purposes only. This law firm practices only in Colorado. An attorney-client relationship is established only when an agreement as to the scope of representation and fees has been signed and a retainer paid. Colorado law may consider these web site materials to be attorney advertising. GIF
  gif gif